Friday, May 29, 2009

the grey colt

by far, my favorite store ANYWHERE is The Grey Colt .  it's very authentic. not at all contrived + just has an all around great vibe.  it is celebrating its 50th anniversary this year.   visit their website to get a better feel for the store...better yet, visit the shop. these are all images I scanned from some of the clothing the store carried back in the 60's + 70's.  later I'll be posting some images of the abundance of things I've purchased there.  AND I'll be posting the invitation nate + I designed for the anniversary celebration.  the very best thing about the store?  well, the women that work there, of course!!!  if I'm not at home my kids know to find me there...

1 comment:

  1. The Grey Colt is happy to be your "home away from home". Thanks for all of your kind compliments. The scanned clothing looks great.

    ReplyDelete