Thursday, July 16, 2009

Louie awards!



yay for me.  I've had 5 of my designs nominated for Louie awards over the years (ya know, the oscars of greeting cards at the nyc stationary show) + 3 have actually won. when Paper Magic sent me this photo of my card with the big hunk-of-glass award, I have to say I felt pretty darn pleased. ok.....thrilled!!! ELATED!!!!!!!
the boutique card was produced by Paper Magic + the pet sympathy was Great Arrow Graphics. thanks to both of those companies for being so great to work with and for taking the cards all the way to a Louie.

5 comments:

  1. congrats salli! ...we like you, we really like you! (to be read in the voice of sally field)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Just stumbled upon your blog by clicking the Next Blog button. Who knew! I have a fun box of cards that I pull from, and your boutique card was definitely one of them! I loved sending that to one of my girlfriends :). Awesome work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, congrats Salli! The pet dish is going to make me cry....

    ReplyDelete